The Judicial Complex (Courthouse) and the Historic Courthouse are served by the Courts Division. This division ensures the public safety for those conducting business in the buildings. The Courts Division provides security to the Superior, State, Magistrate, Probate, Juvenile Judges, and support staff.
Forbidden ItemsThe following items are not allowed in the Judicial Complex or the Historic Courthouse:
- Firearms or any projectile weapon, ammunition, tasers, and defensive propellants
- Knives and bladed weapons of any kind, including box cutters, pocket knives, throwing stars, or darts
- Narcotics or illegal drugs
- Handcuff keys
- Any items that could be used as a weapon.
OfficesThe following offices are located in the complex:
- First Floor
- Clerk of Courts Office
- Probate Court
- Superior and State Court Office
- Grand Jury and Community Rooms
- Second Floor
- Magistrate Court Office and Courtroom
- Solicitor's Office
- State Courtroom
- Third Floor
- Superior Court
- Ebenezer and Treutlen Courtrooms
- Law Library
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.