Finance & Accounting
Mission StatementThe Finance Department serves the County administration, the citizens, the employees, its vendors, partners and agencies throughout the County. The department’s five areas of daily business are
- Financial Controls and Compliance
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Procurement & Payment of countywide obligations
- Investing & Cash flow
- Risk Management
- Ensuring that quality financial services and information is provided.
- Responding to the changing requirements and priorities
- Complying with Federal and State Legislation, as well as regulatory mandates
- Partnering with other county departments to leverage resources that are essential toward achieving related objectives.