LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPLORING POST 93
Sheriff McDuffie with the ECSO Law Enforcement Exploring Post
Explorer Lieutenant Logan Beasley is presented with "Explorer of the Year" by Sheriff McDuffie for improvement in leadership and putting other Explorers before self.
For more information, you may contact the Exploring Office at (912) 754.3449
If you are a young person between the ages of 15-20 and interested the career field of law enforcement, the E.C.S.O. Exploring Post meets every other Tuesday evening at 6:30 p.m.. Applicants may not have:
There are some costs for a uniform. You may check the training calendar at http://www.effinghamsheriff.org/divisions/exploring.aspx for meeting dates.
- any criminal record, unruly, or be on probation,
- Must maintain a “C+” average or above, while enrolled in a home, public, or private school.
- Have a desire to learn and become team oriented.
Law Enforcement Exploring is challenging and fun!
You can download our Exploring Membership Application HERE.
REQUIREMENTS IN ADDITION TO STATED ABOVE: Membership fees/costs are the responsibility of the Explorer.
Within six months of membership, the Explorer will be required to purchase two uniforms. These are:
- Training Uniform: Green Polo shirt w/ name ($30) khaki slacks, black belt, black shoes of any kind.
- Duty Uniform (Class B) ($90) This includes Khaki uniform shirt, hunter green uniform slacks, a name plate and two patches sewn on the shirt. The Sheriff issues a badge, collar tabs, and patches.
Explorers may have sponsors who are willing to assist in the purchase of uniforms.
Law Enforcement Exploring Post 93 is sponsored by the Sheriff of Effingham County.
EXPLORING NEWS STORY WSAV NEWS