The mission of the Purchasing Department is to maximize the County's resources by applying competitive and efficient purchasing standards in an ethical and responsive manner to meet the County's needs.
The Purchasing office obtains the services and goods needed to operate the county offices and meet the requirements of departments. Specifications are collected and requests for bids are published for projects not covered under existing purchasing or service agreements.
The County has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
● Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
● Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
● Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
● Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
● Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the County.
To get started, click here to sign up. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. For more information about how to register, please see our help file here.